Townhome Monthly Dues Cover
1. Lawn cutting, fertilization, irrigation and weed control via chemical applications of the grass only.
Landscape plantings, shrubs and trees are excluded.
2. Snow removal of driveway, steps and sidewalk of each unit for snow events of two inches or more.
Snow removal of less than two inches is up to the individual homeowner. Rear decks and concrete
patios are excluded.
3. The future replacement of roof and siding as determined by the Association Board and annual budget.
This includes only natural wear and tear to the siding and roof over time. It DOES NOT cover trim,
concrete, fences, doors, windows, or any furnace or air conditioning units.
4. Property taxes on association-owned, taxable land.
5. Liability and director and officer’s insurance for the Association.
6. Management, administration, accounting and legal fees.
7. Miscellaneous fees as agreed upon by the governing body and membership.